Friday, September 2, 2011

Super hero Birthday

Ok, If you have a child that loves Superheros you MUST see this party. It is absolutely adorable. It was shot by a professional photographer and therefore this is the only photo that I can share. I love the idea they did of making the kids do tasks to become superheros. Then they all got capes. Amazing. You can view the entire party here.

If you liked that, check out this awesome super hero cake here

And check out this superhero banner here

Also found some free Batman printables on Tip Junkie!


Batman Party Invite2

My friend Brianna is planning a Batman party for her son's birthday, so when I find new cute things, I just keep adding them on to this post.
This party by Two Sugar Babies I think will be come the ultimate inspiration. I am loving the name banner and the table runner. Will. Be. Duplicating.

No comments:

Post a Comment