Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jessica's Bridal Shower {my photography}

About a week and a half ago I helped my MIL and SIL throw a shower for my husband's cousin. You can see their engagement photos here. It was a beautiful shower and a beautiful day.

I broke out some of my milk glass for the occasion.
We used a tree for guests to write their "wishes" for the bride and groom.

The theme was tea, so there were teapot centerpieces and tea bag favors.
We rented the local civic center which is a big empty room as you can see. We tried to jazz it up a bit.
My MIL collected lots of tea pots to use as centerpieces. I loved them and they looked great.
I decorated "hydrangea" cupcakes. It was my first try--I'll just leave it at that.

Fruit, salad,
more cupcakes,

We had a brunch. So there were a variety of foods.
3 bundt cakes made by my SIL




The gang.

Making wishes.

The groom's mother.
veggies.




My SIL goofing off.. does she even remember I took this picture?


The bride and her mother.





Let's eat quiche.


She made the best faces while opening presents. Here are just a few.
























To see more of my photography, click here
To go to my photography website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment