Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest people I know


Here's a cute little gift idea for the person who has everything.
I put some brownie bites in a jar and attached a tag with some baker's twine. 
I probably have more baker's twine than what should be legal, but that's not the point of this post.
The point is, you can use what you have to make a cute gift for a friend, teacher, coworker--in this case--my mom..

The idea came from eighteen25. They created the printable for you to download. See the link at the bottom of this post. 


Of course you could fill the jar with anything sweet, but I am still crushing hard on these brownie bites. They are quick and easy to make and they taste amazing!



You can download the tag from eighteen25 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment